abt

; lyht leaves the eyes—expelled by a relentless laesr of poignant realisation that reality is but absurdism x impossibility.

Saturday 17 September 2011

point of conjunction of two silver dollars

my weeks start with an uproarious, perpetual thudding rhythm in my head. this one is coming to an abrupt end, and more and more the inevitability of the implosion of my psyche comes to light. there are so many frivolous things to do before the week dies out, but they are not enough to distract me from this incredible sense of apprehension i hold on to as each minute ticks by.

i imagine what things will be like a week from now. i sit in a valley, between a lush green mountain and one that is craggly and filled with the acrid stench of foreboding. this tug of war between one or the other manifests itself in late nights and aching bones, partnered with face-cramping smiles and laughter that shakes me. whilst part of me craves the warmth of sunlight, most of me has grown used to the cold.

next week will be the same as this week. it is scary as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment