abt

; lyht leaves the eyes—expelled by a relentless laesr of poignant realisation that reality is but absurdism x impossibility.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

the new wave of indifference i am spear heading



the prelude to this passage is a picture of my left hand. with this hand i do pretty much nothing except use it at moments where my right hand is faced with adversity or is simply incapable of doing the job of two hands. i feel my consciousness lives on my left side, where the hand and arm lie limp on my side, swinging back and forth to the forces of inertia and gravity. my mind works like this, hampered and incapable of controlled thought. my mind is controlled by external forces because i have no sense to keep these away.

the law of entropy is that all nature tends to chaos. this is the state of my thoughts. they warp, distort and augment unless i apply a machine that exerts constant effort to keep order and rationality.

a picture of my right hand closes this passage. with this hand i do pretty much everything except the job of two hands. my right hand is the machine that suppresses entropy and encourages temporary order. these parallel experiences keep my two hands from ever understanding each other, as my natural state of mind shall never understand what the world has forced unto it. by nature my mind is wild, unruly and uninhibited. and by force it is quietened.

1 comment: